Re-watch the full Plenary Session of Tuesday 3 November 2020.
Items of Business include:
- First Stage of the Criminal Justice (Committal Reform) Bill
- Ministerial Statement from the Minister of Communities on Housing Policy
- The Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020 (Coronavirus) (Amendment of Relevant Period for Meetings of Registered Societies and Credit Unions) Regulations (NI) 2020
- The Second Stage of the Licensing and Registration of Clubs (Amendment) Bill (NIA Bill 10/17-22)
- Question TIme (Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs & Communities)
- Motion: The draft Greenhouse Gas Emission Trading Scheme Order