Justice Minister Naomi Long introduces the final stage of the Domestic Abuse and Family Proceedings Bill. MLAs discuss the Bill before it is passed and now awaits royal assent to become legislation.
- View more information on the Bill
- Watch MLAs discuss the Further Consideration Stage of the Bill – Tuesday 15 December 2020
- Watch MLAs discuss the Consideration Stage of the Bill – 17 November 2020
- Read the Justice Committee’s Report on the Bill
- Watch MLAs discuss the Second Stage of the Bill – 28 April 2020
- The Bill is introduced in the Assembly Chamber – 31 March 2020