Economy Minister, Diane Dodds, answers Members questions on 9 March 2021. Read the Official Report (Hansard) – https://lk.nia.fyi/3Koj
Each of the questions answered have been chaptered in the video to help you find them more easily.
Chapters / Questions
00:00 – EU Office in Belfast
1. Mr Gerry Kelly MLA asked the Minister for the Economy whether she has had any discussions with European Union officials on the economic benefits of a European Union Office in Belfast.
7:01 – Green Economic Recovery
2. Ms Rachel Woods MLA asked the Minister for the Economy to outline her plans for a green economic recovery from the COVID-19 crisis.
3. Mr Steweart Dickson MLA asked the Minister for the Economy for her assessment of whether a green economic recovery is integrated effectively into her recently published Economic Recovery Action Plan.
17:05 – Impact of the NI Protocol
4. Ms Joanne Bunting MLA asked the Minister for the Economy what work her Department has done to ascertain the impact on the economy of the full implementation of the Protocol on Ireland/Northern Ireland.
26:00 – Arrangements for Vocational Assessments
5. Mr Seán Lynch MLA asked the Minister for the Economy for an update on alternative arrangements for vocational assessment for B-TEC students.
29:27 Topical Questions